Effective Date: March 10, 2020
Ownership of Site Content
Unless otherwise noted, all photographs, pictures, graphics, and all other images, including digital, printed and video images, and portions thereof, and all content, data, information, news, and all other text and materials, including digital, printed and audio, along with the layout and design of the Site and all documentation, data, services, features, products and other content at the Site (collectively, “Site Content”) are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. All Site Content is owned by, or licensed to, CDN. Site Content may not be reproduced, modified, redistributed or otherwise used in any way without a written license with the applicable Site Content owner.
Use of Site Content
Reservation of Rights
CDN trademarks, including the trademarks “College Diabetes Network,” the logo, all page headers, graphics, images, symbols, trade names and other CDN marks found at the Site are the proprietary property of CDN (collectively the “Marks”). Use of the Marks is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of CDN.
Third Party Trademarks
The trademarks of third parties may also appear on the Site from time to time; you may not use these trademarks without prior written permission of their respective owners. You acknowledge and agree that nothing on the Site grants, expressly or implicitly, by estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use any of these trademarks, nor may anything be construed to mean that CDN has authority to grant any right or license on behalf of any third-party trademark owner.
Restrictions, Limitations and Conditions of Use
- access, solicit, collect or use any personally identifying information about any other users of the Site or anyone else, unless you are expressly authorized to do so by such other person;
- restrict or inhibit others from using the Site;
- transmit to or introduce at the Site any viruses, harmful software, or other modifications or changes to the Site or reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble or modify any Site source or object code or any software or other services or processes accessible through any portion of the Site or Site Content;
- submit, upload, email or otherwise transmit any content or other materials, to or through the Site which (a) is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, or otherwise objectionable, or which may harm minors; (b) infringes or violates the rights of others, or (c) has an advertising, political marketing, promotional or other commercial purpose;
- engage in any activities that interfere with another user’s access to the Site or the proper operation of the Site; or
- distribute or copy any Site Content manually or by using any robot, scraper, crawler, or any other automatic device or process; frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Site Content; or use content from our Site in a manner that suggests an unauthorized association with any of our or our licensor’s products, services or brands.
CDN has no obligation to monitor your interaction with the Site, but reserves the right to review or monitor the Site and any user submissions in its sole discretion.
Creating and Terminating Accounts
Links to Other Sites
Contest, Sweepstakes and Other Promotions
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
The materials, Site Content and services offered on the Site are provided “AS IS” and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server(s) that make it available or any advertised or hyperlinked site are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Site, server(s), or advertised or Linked Sites will be accessible at all times. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the Site or any information contained therein, including Site Content, with respect to correctness, accuracy, reliability, graphics, links or otherwise. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction to any equipment you use to access the Site. To the extent that applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Documents, information, graphics and other materials appearing on the Site may include technical inaccuracies, miscalculations, typographical errors, and out-of-date information. Use of such documents, information, graphics or other materials is at your own risk.
No Medical Advice
The Site is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health. Nothing you learn on this Site can be considered medical advice. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or viewed on the Site. Reliance on any information provided through the Site is solely at your own risk; CDN, its affiliates, employees, contractors and agents are not liable for any injuries or damages you may sustain resulting from your interaction with the Site.
Users Outside the United States
Choice of Law and Forum
Severability and Enforceability
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information provided by you to CDN through the Site are not confidential and you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free license to distribute, publish, modify, edit or otherwise use your submissions. CDN shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement of or compensation to you.