CDN is helping to create the next great leaders in the diabetes sector by bringing young adults like you to diabetes conferences, matching you with mentors, and building your networks in the field.
You are the future of diabetes care and we want to support your career goals!
Who should apply?
- Those with an interest in pursuing a career in the diabetes sector, with a strong emphasis on clinically-focused path.
- Strong preference will be given to those young adults with previous CDN leadership experience.
- Must be U.S. or Canadian citizen, or have U.S. work permit.
- Those with a passion for making an impact in the future of diabetes care.
- Must be between 20 and 30 years old.
- Must have completed two years of higher education or two years of relevant work experience.
Time Commitment (April-November):
- Approximately one hour per week for weekly meetings/workshops (April-June).
- Weekly communication with assigned mentor (starting in May).
- Self-paced suggested reading, research articles, and social media groups.
- Independent Project work (September-November).
Applicants will be notified no later than March 5.
Check out blogs from the past NextGen Leaders: