Mail Order Companies
- Provide you with several months of supplies at a time
- Delivered right to your door (no need to make time to go to the pharmacy)
- Automatic re-order option
- Automatic reorder can result in having too many supplies
- Mail order means your supplies can get lost or held up
- Pharmacies are always available for any questions/concerns
- Most pharmacies allow for automatic refill of prescriptions
- If you’re a busy person, you may not always be able to get your prescriptions on time
- Less supplies given at one time
Here are a few pharmacies that may be in your area. If not, don’t fret! Do a Google search for nearby local pharmacies, or check with the local grocery store.
- Where will diabetes supplies be sent?
- Who will be ordering them?
- Who is responsible for making sure any payments are made?
- How long will your supplies last?
- How will you know when to re-order them?
- Where will you go to restock your low supplies?
- How will you get there?