College Diabetes Week is a way to celebrate young adults living with type 1 diabetes in college through diabetes advocacy, education, and fundraising. It specifically highlights our national Chapter network and showcases the hard work our student-led CDN Chapters do in serving their communities.
Why participate in College Diabetes Week?
- It is an opportunity to let the world know what it is like to have T1D
- Let people know about CDN and T1D
- To have fun and bond (virtually) with Chapter members and your community
- Raise funds for CDN's Chapters and Resources
This year’s theme for College Diabetes Week is all about feeling 100
- During College Diabetes Week, we will be asking you to share your stories about what makes you Feel 100. Participation is as easy as making a social media post using #CDW21 and #Feeling100. Post a pic, video, TikTok, Insta reel - whatever helps you share your story.
- We also encourage you to change your Chapter or personal social media images to the ones we will provide this fall.