Location: San Carlos, CA
Compensation: Salary DOE, Comprehensive Benefits and PTO Policy
Beyond Type 1 is seeking a Social Media Manager to plan, create, and monitor social media activity for a range of brand accounts in the Beyond Type 1 ecosystem. This role will report to the Director of Brand Communications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Planning and managing calendars for 10+ social media accounts with unique content strategies and goals
- Writing clear, accurate and appropriate copy for social posts that are in line with the Beyond Type 1 brand voice
- Using industry best practices to maximize engagement, growth, and click-thru across platforms
- Leveraging social media as a top-of-funnel mechanism to drive new community member engagement
- Collaborating with the Beyond Type 1 editorial team to read, understand, and share published content
- Monitoring conversations in the diabetes online community, to engage with key topics/news/campaigns
- Engaging with and elevating the Beyond Type 1 online community by sourcing user-generated content, managing social media inboxes, commenting, replying etc.
- Contributing to the development of the long-term social media strategy of the entire Beyond Type 1 brand
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven track record managing brand social media account(s)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly read and understand written content related to health topics
- Ability to write compelling social media copy to drive audience engagement
- Comfort in a startup, rapid-growth environment
- Collaborative, team-player with strong interpersonal skills
To apply, please e-mail a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media Position”.